Monday, February 16, 2009

The Facts

The Facts:

1. I do not do protein powders. There is no reason. I get more than enough protein through foods. I did do protein powders religiously throughout my first year but not now. They pretty much gross me out altogether now.
2. I can eat very normal amounts. A 6 inch subway sub is quite tasty and enjoyable. This is a normal amount of food. I can do a big mac or pretty much any burger. A happy meal is a nice treat now and then. I have it as a treat but try not to make it a habit.
3. If I really want to have something I will. Sometimes I indulge too much and need to smack myself up the head but nothing is off limits.
4. I do not feel deprived of anything. There is nothing off limits. I try and do moderation. I eat normal foods.
5. I need to get back to exercise. I feel more tired and blah without it but I've slacked off this year with being so busy. This is the reason for me having my bounceback I am sure. I miss exercise. I hate being lazy and sedentary. I want to get back to exercise. I really, really miss my walking.
6. I believe in supplements in moderation. I am glad I don't have a ton of vitamins to take every day. I am quite forgetful at times about this. I do think that vitamins are a necessity. I do not want to wait til I have deficiencies.
7. I've slacked off my water but have learned that much of the water thing is a myth so I'm not obsessed about it either.
8. The cold wintry weather sucks. I miss walking and can't wait until I can start my walks around the city again. I really do miss it...and spring!
9. Low carb products do not give you a free pass. I see too many people eating junkfood early out just because it is labeled "low carb". I think you should try to avoid the junk food early out. why set yourself up for trouble?
10. I don't go on the boards too often any more. I just get tired of some people's attitudes...but I still enjoy email :)

Dawn

2 comments:

Susy said...

Your list is pretty normal to my thoughts. Love your blog.

Dawn- Can I ask after some time has passed for you- can I ask your low weight post op and your weight now. Number does not matter and habits do... but I was just wondering. :)

Susy

Unknown said...

There should be more such practical news instead of numerous gory reports like here http://1loseweightfast.com/appetite-suppressant.html on the web!